Do you remember the last time you replaced your air filter? The AC filter is an essential line of defense in your system that keeps impurities out of the air you breathe and keeps your AC working correctly. If not replaced regularly, you could find yourself dealing with frequent repairs or suffering from allergies. At Lascko Services we help with AC filter replacement and can even schedule it ahead of time, so you never have to worry about forgetting again.
Save on air conditioner filter replacement with our coupons and specials.
How To Tell an AC Filter Needs Replacement?
If you’re not sure whether or not your air filter needs replacement, there are a few methods to use, including:
- Visual Inspection: A great choice for DIY savvy homeowners, visually inspecting your air filter is the easiest way to tell if it needs to be replaced. Air filters are often white or mesh - so if you see any excess dust or grime - it should be replaced.
- Allergies and Respiratory Issues: Your air filter is the last line of defense for keeping impurities out of the air you breathe. If you start to notice an uptick in allergies or any other respiratory problems, a new air filter is needed asap.
- High Energy Costs: Not only does an air filter replacement keep bacteria out of the air you breathe, but it also keeps it out of your air conditioner. If too much dust or dirt gets into your AC, it’ll struggle to work properly, and increase your energy consumption significantly.
- It’s Been Over 3 Months: Air filters should be replaced at least once a quarter and even more frequently if you have pets. If you know for a fact it’s been over three months since you last changed your air filter, a new one is needed.
- Frozen Coils: The air filter is key for keeping dust off of your condenser coils. If your coils are frozen or you find pools of water under your air conditioner, a dirty air filter may be to blame.
The Benefits of Regular Air Filter Replacement
The last thing any homeowner wants is to be dealing with constant air conditioner issues. With regular AC filter replacements, you can keep your system working in top shape for longer, and avoid major emergencies from every happening.
Another great benefit of air conditioner filter replacement is the improved air quality. If you have someone in your home that suffers from allergies or asthma, keeping your air filter clean is the best way to keep their symptoms in check.
Finally, with regular air filter replacement, you’ll also cut down on the amount of dust in your home, which can be a big help when cleaning and dusting.
Call Us Today!
At the end of the day, you should be trying to keep your home running in top shape for longer, and an easy way to get that done is with regular AC filter changes. At Lascko Services we’ve stayed in business for over 20 years by making the process easy for homeowners. We will come to your home and replace your ac filter for you so you can enjoy stress-free cooling.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our reviews page to see what some of our happy customers have to say about our work.