Although you may not think about it often, the quality of the air inside your home has a major impact on just about everything. Not only does it affect your health and your comfort but also it could be affecting your HVAC system as well. Because of this, it’s important to be proactive with the indoor air quality in your home. From replacing air filters to installing systems to help regulate impurities, our technicians at Lascko Services can help you make the most of the air you breathe.
Save on air quality services with our coupons and specials.
Pristine Air Germicidal UVC Sanitizer–Why Install One?
With so many UV air sanitizers on the market, you may be wondering which brand, make or model is the best? At Lascko Services, we recommend and install high output Pristine Air UV germicidal sanitizers. Pristine Air has proven to provide superior air sanitization and provides more than 3x the disinfecting power of standard UVC lamps. This is all done without adding harmful chemicals into your home.
Just some of the many reasons reasons we recommend and install Pristine Air UV sanitizers:
- Kills viruses, bacteria and germs in your air reducing the chance of spread.
- Disinfects indoor air 24/7 without the use of harmful chemicals or sprays.
- Sanitizes bioaerosols that pass through the HVAC system and recirculate throughout your home.
- Pristine Air Germicidal UVC technology is used in hospitals and other healthcare facilities to reduce the spread of viruses and germs.
Benefits of Installing a Polarized-Media Air Cleaner
These days, it’s all about preventing problems by treating the cause rather than masking the symptoms. Replacing your standard HVAC filter with a polarized media air cleaner combats poor air quality before it starts by removing submicron contaminants from the air. Since standard filters are unable to remove these tiny particles from the air, asthma and allergy symptoms may be present. Polarized media air cleaners trap sub-micron particles so that they do not enter your home’s air supply. That’s why they are often recommended for people who suffer from asthma and allergy symptoms.
Another benefit of polarized-media filters is that they support the proper flow of air through your HVAC system so that they work more efficiently and optimally. This saves you money on your energy bills and keeps your HVAC systems working better for a longer period of time.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions to Fit Your Needs & Budget
Not sure whether an air cleaner or air sanitizer is right for your home? Our team of licensed and highly trained HVAC pros can help recommend the right system or combination of systems in order to keep your home and loved ones safe and healthy. We generally provide the following packages and will recommend the right one for your unique needs:
- Polarized Media Air Cleaner
- Polarized Media Air Cleaner & UVC Germicidal Unit
- Polarized Media Air Cleaner and UVC/UVV Germicidal/Oxidizing System
- Polarized-Media Air Cleaner, UVC/UVV Germicidal/Oxidizing System/Bypass HEPA System
Give us a call to discuss your needs and let us help guide you in the right direction. At Lascko Services, we know your home’s needs are unique and so is your budget. That’s why we will always present you with a range of options so you can make the right decision for home.
The Importance of Indoor Air Quality
The quality of air in your home can have an impact on your health and on the health of your air conditioner. Some of the symptoms of a poorly maintained system include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Increase in allergies
- Higher than usual energy costs
- Excess dust
- Dirty air filters and vents
While you can see things like dirt on your air filter, it’s important to listen to your body to help you determine whether the air inside your home needs some help.
What Can You Do to Improve?
Once you realize that the air inside your home is a cause for concern, there are quite a few things you can do to improve. They include:
- Regular AC Filter Replacement: The air filter in your air conditioner is integral to keeping impurities out of your air conditioner and your ductwork. As a rule of thumb, the air filter should be changed at the least every quarter. If you have pets, however, or someone who suffers from allergies, it may be a better idea to replace it more often.
- Dehumidifier Installation: A major cause of discomfort with your air is the amount of humidity. Excess humidity can make it harder to breathe, not to mention, put your home at risk of mold growth. A properly installed dehumidifier can go a long way to regulate moisture levels in your home.
- Air Purifiers: An air purifier can be an easy in home addition that eliminates irritants like dust and dander. Install them in high-traffic areas of your home, and enjoy cleaner, more comfortable air.
- UV Air Sanitizers: Step into the future and let UV rays help you eliminate even the smallest bacteria from your air. A UV air sanitizer zaps things like pet dander and dust mites right out of the air, leaving you with comfortable, breathable air.
If you’re unsure what system is right for you, look to our technicians for help. Not only can you schedule regular AC filter replacements with us but also we can help you find additional methods for keeping the indoor air quality in your home at the highest level possible.
Working With Lascko Services
As a family owned and operated business, we’ve stayed around since 1999 because of our dedication to our craft and the homes of our customers. When you work with us, you can expect flat-rate pricing, written estimates, and long-lasting solutions that work to improve your home and your health.