Having a plumbing issue at your place of business could cost you money in the form of sales walking out the door as well as make things uncomfortable for employees. That’s why you should always have a reliable and reputable commercial plumber who can help. At Lascko Services we’ve been helping business owners keep their plumbing in top shape. From things as simple as clogged drains to something as complex as an industrial water heater, our plumbing contractors have the skills needed to get the job done right.
See what our customers are saying! Check out our reviews page and see what your neighbors are saying!
Reliable commercial plumbing services for your building, including:
- Fixture installation & repair
- Faucets, sinks, toilets
- Drain cleaning & sewer cleaning
- Hot water heaters
- Office, retail, manufacturing & industrial
- Capital improvements upgrades
What are the Benefits of a Commercial Plumber?
Knowing who to call when a toilet is clogged is important… however, there are far more reasons to consider having a working relationship with a commercial plumber:
- Guests, shoppers, and clients will find a leaky sink with very little water pressure very unprofessional. Some might feel like the building is falling to a state of disrepair or that their business isn’t worth plumbing fixtures being kept up.
- Toilets get clogged. It is an unpleasant fact of life. Fixing them temporarily can be as easy as using a plunger. If this is a recurring problem, there are probably bigger underlying issues.
- Running toilets and leaky faucets can be a large expense over time. These problems also aren’t good for the environment and waste water needlessly.
- Having hot water available, working, and at the correct temperature to employees and patrons is sometimes legally required. Even if this isn’t a requirement for your business, it allows people the option to better clean their hands.
- Allowing a commercial plumber to clean drains is a great way to keep up with maintenance while ensuring there aren’t any ‘surprises.’
Don’t Attempt a Project Alone!
Everyone loves a good DIY project! With this said, it could be more costly to your business to do it yourself rather than hire an experienced contractor for help.
Many people will attempt to fix clogged drains by pouring chemicals into their sinks. This type of ‘fix’ might work for a little while but can destroy the integrity of pipes and not completely get rid of the clog.
Another common DIY project is installing industrial water heaters. Unless you’re completely familiar with electricity and how to properly make the installation, this is ill-advised.
Allowing a professional plumber will keep you running your business and keep your business running like water down the drain!
Call Lascko Services!
No matter what type of business you run, plumbing problems are going to happen. When they do, you should call a reliable and fair company to do your dirty work!
Lascko Services is that company! We’ve been in business since 1999 and are licensed and insured. We also perform background checks and drug screens on all of our technicians to ensure you receive the best in the business.