Hiring the right company can make all the difference when you're looking for a commercial or residential plumbing contractor. Lascko Services is a family-owned and operated company that provides the personal attention to detail that's uncommon in the industry today.
Our trustworthy technicians dedicate themselves to providing the highest quality plumbing services in the Allendale, MI, area. We use the latest technology in the industry and guarantee easy scheduling. Whether you need a significant plumbing installation or routine maintenance, our team will be happy to help.
Our reputation for unparalleled customer service speaks for itself. See what our customers think about us on our reviews page.
Common Plumbing Repair Issues
At Lascko Services, we know that plumbing problems can come out of nowhere. It helps to know some common plumbing issues you’re likely to face so you can fix them or call for repairs. Common plumbing issues we handle in the Allendale, MI area, include:
- Slow draining
- Leaking pipes
- Low water pressure
- Clogged drains
- Jammed garbage disposal
- Sump pump issues
- Sewer problems
- No hot water
How To Maintain Your Drains After Professional Drain Cleaning
After your drains receive a professional drain cleaning, it's essential to take proactive measures to keep them running smoothly. The following tips can help you to keep your drains clear:
- Invest in a drain screen or gate
- Be careful what you put down the sinks, toilets, and shower drains
- Run cold water when your garbage disposal is on
- Run hot water down your bathroom drains regularly to clear any buildup
- Avoid using any chemical drain cleaners as they may cause issues with your pipes
- Check the drain stoppers often for any hair, soap, or other unwanted substances that may have started to accumulate
Taking these preventive steps and investing in scheduled routine drain cleaning services can help maintain clean pipes and drains.
Contact us to learn more about our services and discuss your plumbing needs with our respectful technicians.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
When your water heater malfunctions or breaks down, everyday tasks such as showering and washing dishes can be challenging. While you may need a licensed plumber to inspect and diagnose your unit, look out for the following symptoms of a water heater that needs repairs:
- Odd-smelling hot water
- Discolored water from the hot water tap
- Signs of corrosion in the hot water
- Strange odors or sounds coming from the water heater
- Leaking water heater
- Rising water heating bills
Whether your water heater has a damaged heating element, a faulty thermostat, a leaking pressure relief valve, or a more serious problem, our licensed and insured plumbers can repair it quickly with long-lasting, reliable results.