When you’re in need of a plumber trust the ones who have been helping Norton Shores homeowners since 1999. As a family-owned and customer-service-oriented company, we always go the extra mile to keep you happy and comfortable in your home. We specialize in plumbing services, so when you need us most, we’ll be there to help you and your home.
Save on your plumbing needs with our coupons and specials.
Is Your Water Heater Failing?
Hot water is a luxury most people take for granted. It’s unlikely that you think about your water heater on a daily basis, but if you’ve ever gotten into a freezing shower, it has been at the forefront of your mind. If you are experiencing any of the following issues, that freezing shower might not be far off!
- Cloudy or Foul-Smelling Hot Water: Mineral deposits can often travel into your water, creating a cloudy or even foul smelling discharge. The odor is usually metallic, and the deposits can often build up to the point where the water flow slows down and damage is done to the inside of your system.
- Rusted or Leaking Connections: Your water heater uses an anode rod to prevent corrosion, but natural use and time degrade this part. Once it begins degrading, you’ll start to see the rust accumulating and eventually you’ll get leaks. It’s best to fix the issue and call for a repair as soon as you see some rust, in order to avoid any potential water damage.
- Noisy Operation: A loud water heater is likely a failing water heater. Loud noises coming from your water heater are likely due to minerals that have accumulated in the water heater. These deposits can insulate the heat, and when this occurs, your water heater begins working harder which can lead to even more loud noise.
- Not Enough Hot Water: Likely the most common sign that something is wrong with your water heater. If you are not getting enough hot water or hot water for as long as you want, your water heater needs to be serviced because eventually, the unit will work itself to the point of failure.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, calling our team is a must. We’ll have a technician at your doorstep quickly to diagnose and remedy the problem(s). Problems with your water heater can result in leaks which eventually lead to damage to your foundation. Opting to have your water heater serviced regularly can prevent all of these issues and extend the longevity of the appliance.
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning
The plumbing in your home is one the most important and frequently used systems in your home. Toilets are flushed and faucets are run countless times per day. Unfortunately, this can lead to things being flushed or drained that truly shouldn’t be--coffee grinds, hair, chemicals, and even too much toilet paper are all offenders. Here are just a few benefits of a professional drain cleaning:
- Backflow prevention
- Better water flow and drainage
- Preventing future burst pipes
- Get rid of strange odors
- Save money through breakdown prevention
Call the Best, Call Lascko Services!
Opting to call Lascko Services for all your plumbing needs may be the best decision you’ll make in regards to your home. We are excited to work with your pipes and plumbing; we are even more elated to build a relationship from our family to yours.
Call us for all your plumbing needs or concerns! And be sure to visit our reviews page to see what our happy customers have to say about our work.