Are you concerned your air conditioner is on its last legs? An air conditioning replacement may not be the first choice for many homeowners, but it also doesn’t have to be a terrible experience. At Lascko Services we work to help you restore cold air in your Muskegon home without breaking the bank. With flat-rate pricing, personalized services, and our dedication to your satisfaction, we make air conditioning installations an exciting and stress-free experience!
Save on new AC installations with our coupons and specials
When Should You Consider AC Replacement Services?
Air conditioner repairs are always going to be the first choice for many homeowners, but in some instances, it just won’t cut it anymore. Consider replacing your air conditioner if:
- System Over 15 Years Old: While we’d love our air conditioners to last forever, the fact of the matter is they don’t. If your air conditioner is over 15 and starting to struggle to cool your home, chances are a new unit may be needed.
- Constant Repairs: As air conditioners deteriorate they’ll require regular repairs just to keep up with your home demands. While most homeowners will opt for repairs, at some point the cost for repairs will outweigh what it costs to buy a new unit - so always compare costs first.
- Fluctuating Temperatures: The temperature in your home is regulated by a few different components in your air conditioner including your thermostat and condenser coils. If these parts have failed completely, you’ll never keep your home cool.
- High Energy Costs: The last thing you want to do is pay more for electricity, but if your AC is on the fritz, it’s going to cost you. As your air conditioner works harder to keep up with your home, it’ll consume more energy, leading to higher bills.
- New Home Additions: Whatever air conditioner that’s in your home currently was only designed to keep up with the original specifications of your home. If you start adding rooms and square footage, you’re going to need to upgrade your system to keep temperatures constant.
If you’re currently dealing with any of these problems in your home, then it may be time to consider an AC replacement or installation. At Lascko Services we’re homeowners too, which is why we keep our costs down and make sure you get the right air conditioner for your home.
Choosing The Right Air Conditioning for Your Home
Not all air conditioners were created equal and whatever unit you choose for your home needs to be the right choice. Our AC contractors will help you find the right solution for your home and use details like the square footage, energy needs, and budget to make the right choice.
Whatever air conditioner you choose to install in your home needs to be able to keep all areas of your property cool. If an air conditioner is too small, it’ll struggle to cool your home and result in higher energy costs. That’s why it’s always important to work with a trained professional to get the right system for your home.
Call Lascko Services Today!
At Lascko Services we make new air conditioner installations a breeze. We help you find an AC unit for your home, install it according to manufacturer standards to ensure warranty coverage, and offer constant maintenance to keep your system working for longer.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our past customers have to say about our work or call us to schedule an in-home evaluation for your air conditioner.