Dealing with a broken heating system can be more than an inconvenience. It can be dangerous when temperatures drop in the Muskegon winters, which is why having a heating repair company you can rely on is part of being a responsible homeowner. At Lascko Services we’ve been helping homeowners in and around the area since 1999.
As a family owned and operated company we understand the importance of providing quality solutions. No matter when you need us, day or night, our technicians will be there to provide you with quality heating repair and maintenance services that won’t break the bank.
Save on heater repairs with our coupons and specials.
How To Tell if Your Heater Needs Repairs?
Of course, coming home to find out your heater isn't working is the easiest way to determine if you need repairs, but why wait that long? There are plenty of warning signs you can be on the lookout for including:
- High Energy Costs: Most homeowners pay close attention to their utility costs on a monthly basis, and it can actually be a great tool for your home. If you see that your energy costs are spiking outside of the norm, then a damaged heater could be to blame.
- Fluctuating Temperatures: When the temperatures drop outside, you want to be sure you can keep it toasty indoors. If your heater is blowing lukewarm air at best, that’s going to be a serious problem.
- Unit Cycles On and Off: Is your heater turning on and off without ever actually heating your home? This could be an indication that you have an electrical or blower issue inside your heating element.
- Foul Odors: We all know that heaters have a distinct smell, but anytime you smell burning or general foul odors, something more serious could be at work. Foul odors could be a sign of an electrical wiring issue or dirt buildup inside your unit.
- Noisy Operation: Heaters have a tendency to make noise while working, but anything outside of the norm including scratching or grinding, could be a signal of a loose part of mechanical failure inside your unit.
At Lasko Services we are your heating repair company. When you call us we’ll inspect your unit to find the source of the problem. By performing detailed inspections we ensure that your unit gets fixed right the first time we come out to your home.
The Importance of Quality Heater Maintenance
While we offer quality heater repairs, we’d much rather help you avoid these issues altogether. The best way to keep your heater working properly is with regular maintenance. Heater maintenance helps you:
- Lower your energy costs
- Improve your air quality
- Avoid major repair issues
- Extend the life of your unit
You can schedule heater maintenance on a regular basis or opt for appointments as needed. With a little help from our technicians, you’ll never have to worry about repairs again.
Call Us Today!
We are your reliable heating contractors. With over 20 years of experience and a dedication to your satisfaction, we make sure that heating repairs and maintenance are a stress-free and convenient process. We promise to provide flat-rate pricing, written estimates before work, and quality solutions that keep your home and family comfortable.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our reviews page and let our customers speak for our work.