You rely on your plumbing for just about everything - from showers to washing laundry - which is why you always want to make sure it’s working in top shape. When the need for reliable plumbing contractors happens, look no further than Lascko Services. With over 20 years of experience, reliable staff, and the latest tools and techniques, we can solve any plumbing issues big or small.
Save on your plumbing repairs with our coupons and specials.
Our Plumbing Solutions
At Lascko Services we pride ourselves in giving customers a full-service experience. Unlike other companies that only specialize in one process, like drain cleaning, we can help you with every aspect of your plumbing system including:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Hydrojetting Services
- Kitchen Plumbing and Garbage Disposals
- Repiping Services
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Sump Pump Services
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Softeners
- Commercial Plumbing
No matter what situation you’re dealing with, we have a trained plumbing expert ready to help.
When Should You Call a Plumbing Repair Company?
If you tend to drag your feet on home projects, the last place you want to do that is with your plumbing system. What starts as a small problem can quickly escalate into a major emergency, and in the worst case scenario, significant damage to your property. Call for residential plumbing services for any of the following:
- Slow Drain: Although plenty of slow drains can stem from an easy to see blockages like hair or excess toilet paper, other causes can run deeper in your plumbing system. Harmful chemicals can cause more damage and plungers may not always do the trick, so be sure to get your plumber's help instead.
- Water Heater Issues: Everybody loves having access to hot water, but in many instances, a water heater can be a significant weak point in your plumbing system. Not only can they suffer from water leaks and rust buildup, but they can also increase your energy bills if not properly maintained.
- Low Water Pressure: Few things are quite as annoying as opening your faucet to get a trickle of water. If your home is suffering from low water pressure a clog or damaged pipe may be to blame.
- Home Renovations: Adding rooms to your home? Installing a new outdoor kitchen? Anytime you add to your home, you’re going to need the plumbing to sustain those additions, and the last thing you want is for it to be done incorrectly.
Although finding a plumbing contractor may seem like a daunting task, when you work with a reliable plumbing company like Lascko Services, you get a stress-free and convenient experience.
How Often Should Water Softener Maintenance Be Performed?
Regular maintenance is just as important to your water softener as it is to any appliance in your home. You should have a certified plumbing professional, like the ones at Lascko Services, come out to clean and service your water softener once a year.
Aside from needing annual maintenance from a professional technician, your water softener also needs the rock salt replaced on a regular basis. How often you need to add rock salt depends on how often your water softener is used. The more water your household uses, the more often this task will need to be performed. Most water softeners have an indicator light that will alert you when the salt is low.
Call Us Today!
No matter the time, day or night, we’re there to help, which is why our slogan is, “when you need us we’ll be there.” All our residential plumbing contractors are background checked, licensed, and insured so you can rest easy knowing that the services in your home are done to the highest level possible.
Want to know more? Give us a call or visit our reviews page to see what some of your neighbors are saying about our work!