Your water heater is your last defense for dealing with freezing cold water, which is why you should always stay on top of regular maintenance and care. However, for most homeowners, that won’t be the case, and you won’t know it until you’re mid-shower and get a rude awakening in the form of cold water. Hot water heater repair service is one of the most common issues our plumbing experts deal with. Luckily, we at Lascko Services have the expertise needed to provide you with the very best water heater service around.
Save on hot water heater installation with our coupons and specials.
The Common Signs of a Water Heater in Trouble
Sure, running out of hot water is a clear sign that something’s wrong, but by then, it’s too late. The best way to get the repairs you need is to be on the lookout for warning signs. Some of the most common being:
- High Energy Bills: Your water heater, particularly if you have a traditional tanked unit, is one of the highest consumers of electricity. Why? Because it’s constantly heating and reheating water throughout the day. With that being said, any unusual spike outside of the norm always causes concern.
- Low Water Pressure: The plumbing in your home should always be free-flowing. If you see a dip in water pressure whenever you turn on your hot water, there may be some damage to the plumbing lines.
- Runs Out of Hot Water: This can be an annoying problem and a common concern for folks with larger families. Your supply of hot water is limited to what fits in the tank, and if you’re always running out of hot water, it could be a supply issue or a mechanical failure.
- Rust: Anytime there’s rust on the outside of your tank, around fittings, or in the water itself, your water heater may be on its last legs. Rust is a common problem with water heaters and may require a complete hot water replacement.
At the first sign of trouble, give our plumbers a call. Not only do we offer water heater repair service, but also we can help avoid these issues altogether with some simple water heater maintenance services.
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Although you may not want to do it, in some instances, your best bet will be to replace or install a new water heater in your home. Whether it’s because your unit is beyond repair or you’re looking to upgrade, our plumbing experts can help. With a new hot water heater installation, you’ll enjoy:
- Energy-efficient operation
- Increase in hot water supply
- Improved water quality
- Limits the need for repairs
Our plumbing experts can help you choose the right unit for your home. On all our water heater installation projects, we always consider the requirements of your home and your existing plumbing system to ensure you get the right unit.
At Lascko Services, our goal is always to help our customers stay comfortable and happy in their homes. That’s why we offer flat-rate pricing to keep costs down, personalized services, written estimates, and the type of service that will provide you with the peace of mind you deserve.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our past customers have to say about our water heater services or give us a call and experience it for yourself.