Walking into a warm house when you know it should be a comfortable 70 degrees can upset anyone’s day, but when you realize your air conditioner isn’t cooling at all, now that’s a cause for concern. Luckily for homeowners in and around Muskegon, Lascko Services is here to help. Since 1999 we’ve been providing homeowners with quality AC repair and maintenance services to help restore cool air to their homes, or keep emergencies from happening. No matter what service you need, you can rest easy knowing our expert staff is here to help.
Save on your air conditioner maintenance with our coupons and specials.
Hiring the Right AC Repair Contractor
An important part of owning a home is working with quality AC contractors. At Lascko Services we try to make that choice easy by providing exceptional perks including:
- Flat-Rate Pricing: We understand that consider AC repairs can be a stress, especially when you think about the cost. That’s why we keep everything affordable by charging flat-rate pricing on all our services. This keeps costs down and ensures you know exactly what you’ll be paying before we even start.
- Reliable Technicians: At Lascko we background check and test all of our technicians before hiring them. Anyone entering your home is licensed, insured, and highly educated in providing you technically sound repairs that last.
- Personalized Solutions: All homes are different, which is why you need services that are tailored for your needs. We always take the time to listen to your issues, so we can be sure you’re getting the right services you need.
While you’ll find plenty of AC contractors out there, few of them provide the level of customer care and service that has allowed us to stay in business for over 20 years.
AC Maintenance is the Best for Prevention
Air conditioning units do break from time to time. However, there are a few things you can do to ensure yours won’t leave you stuck in the summer heat:
- Change your air filter- this is the most basic piece of AC maintenance that can be done. Your filter needs to be changed every 90 days if there are no pets inside and every 60 if Fido resides with you.
- Keep areas around the exterior condenser/compressor clean and free of debris
- Install a programmable thermostat- this might not sound like a tune-up, but a programmable thermostat will keep your unit from overworking itself. This means that your unit won’t break as often
- Schedule yearly air conditioning maintenance- allowing an air conditioning repair service to have a look at your HVAC unit will allow any potential problems to be diagnosed and solved before they make your summer miserable.
Call Us Today!
As you can see, keeping up with your air conditioning maintenance before a problem strikes is essential. Problems can arise, and when they do it’s beneficial to have a certified AC repair contractor on speed dial. At Lascko Services we want to be your AC contractor.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our customers have to say about our work or call us and schedule an in-home inspection of your air conditioner today!