Your drains are one of the most important components of your plumbing system. Providing fresh, clean water and removing waste are essential functions to maintain proper health and sanitation. Over time, residue, particles, and other substances can build up in your plumbing drains, leading to a system slow-down, creating problems with your plumbing, and causing damage to your pipes.
At Lascko Services, we offer extensive clogged drain repair to Grand Haven, MI, residents. We strive for ultimate customer satisfaction, and promise accurate, lasting results, no matter the job. If you need rooter service, or help dealing with a clogged bathroom sink, don’t hesitate to give our team a call.
Don’t suffer through cold showers. Ask about our water heater services to restore consistent warmth to your water.
Symptoms of a Blocked Drain
Not sure whether you’re dealing with a clogged drain? A sink, tub, or shower that is slow to drain is probably the most common sign, but there are others to look out for, too.
- If you hear or see your toilet bubbling
- Water is backing up into your sink, bathtub, shower, or toilet
- There are foul odors coming from your drains
- If your toilet isn’t flushing properly
- Water is pooling up around your sink, bathtub, shower, or toilet
- There is water coming out of your sewer clean out
Fast and Accurate Drain Cleaning Services
A clogged drain can become a health concern if you are experiencing unsanitary water backup, your system isn’t able to remove waste properly, or you have little or no access to clean running water. Lascko Services understands the urgency, and we act fast to resolve any and all of your clogged drain concerns. Restoring proper flow to your plumbing system is our priority, and we get the job done right, every time.
Flooding can cause a lot of damage. Protect your home and belongings with rapid burst pipe repair.
Professional Sewer Cleaning Company
If you need sewer drain service, we can handle that, too. From snaking to sewer jetting, we have experience performing a variety of drain-cleaning methods. Because they’re not visible, sewer drains are often neglected. Most homeowners don’t pay attention to their sewer pipes until there’s a problem — most commonly, a clog. Our expert technicians can help break up and remove clogs of any size or severity. So if your system is suffering, give our team a call.
Common Causes of Clogged Drains
Clogged drain concerns are one of the leading plumbing problems that trouble homeowners. Lascko Services provides safe, effective, and reliable clogged drain repair solutions to the Grand Haven community. Drain pipe blockages occur for a variety of reasons, and there are different methods available to help unclog drain pipes. Causes of blocked drain pipes include:
- A buildup of hair. Hair going down your sink, bath tub, or shower drain can cause a blockage down the line, especially as it entangles and sticks to other materials in your pipes. Using a drain strainer, and removing hair from drains immediately and frequently can help prevent a blocked drain.
- Tree root obstruction. Trees are drawn to water, and their roots can find a way to your underground pipes. When roots grow into pipes, they can create a blockage, and even cause cracks and burst pipes.
- Grease buildup. Grease and fat can build up in the kitchen sink drain over time as they adhere and harden to the sides of pipes. Avoid washing these sticky substances down drains as much as possible.
- Broken pipes. Water pipes can break from normal wear and tear due to age, can corrode over time, and can crack as a result of exterior forces. A broken pipe is susceptible to blockages because of its altered shape and form, as well as the risk of foreign objects entering the pipe.
- Low water pressure or poor water flow. If the water in your pipes is not flowing like it should, it will have a hard time washing away substances, dissolving sediment, and pushing materials properly through your water pipes and sewer drain.
Need drain cleaning service or sewer cleaning service, but not sure which drain repair method is right for you and your circumstances? Lascko Services can help! We’re your trusted local sewer cleaning and clogged drain contractor offering solutions that range from sewer jetting and snaking to air burst and chemical cleanings, depending on your needs. For quality drain service in Ottawa County, call our team today!