The best way to protect your home from the dangers of water damage is with the help of sump pump installation companies. At Lascko Services we have a staff of experts ready to help you with all your sump pump needs. Whether you’re installing a new system for the first time or looking for sump pump repair service, our qualified staff is here to help. With a sump pump installed in your home you will be protected from rain waters, floods, and even frozen burst pipe issues.
Save on new sump pump installation with our coupons and specials.
What Types of Sump Pumps Are There?
Planning on investing in a new sump pump for your home? You may be wondering what option is best for you - and as far as sump pump systems go - there are two.
- Submersible Sump Pump: As the name would suggest, a submersible pump is submerged inside of the sump pit. For most Muskegon homes there should already be a pit; however, one can be created if needed. When water level rises to a certain level in the pit, the pump will turn on, removing all water away from your home.
- Pedestal Sump Pump: A pedestal sump pump is mounted above the sump pit with a small lever like system placed in the pit to measure the water level. Like the traditional submersible unit, once water reaches a certain level, the pump will kick on, pumping water away from your home.
Your choice of sump pump will depend on the current layout of your home and the budget. At Lascko Services our plumbers work within your budget and offer flat-rate pricing to keep your costs down.
Why Get One?
Although some homeowners may put off installing a sump pump, the fact of the matter is that these units can be the difference between a total loss and some minor water damage. Some of the benefits include:
- Water Damaged Protection: Whether it’s caused by heavy rains or a frozen pipe bursting, excess water in the lowest parts of your home can cause significant damage, especially to your foundations. With a sump pump in place, you won’t have to worry about any significant water damage.
- Increase Property Value: If you’re planning on selling your home, refinancing, or lowering your property insurance prices, a great way to do it is with a sump pump replacement. Having a new unit in your home will give everyone peace of mind.
- No Fires: Although this may sound strange, excess water in your basement is actually a fire risk. As it comes in contact with your electrical wiring, a spark can turn into a fire, which quickly causes damage to your home.
The bottom line is that a sump pump is your last line of defense for a myriad of issues that stem from excess water. With a new unit properly installed by our expert plumbers, you can have peace of mind that your home will be protected no matter what.
The Lascko Services Difference
Since 1999 we have been helping homeowners in Muskegon by protecting their homes from water damage. Whether you need sump pump repair, a replacement, or are looking to invest in a completely new system, our plumbing contractors will provide you with the quality services you deserve.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our past customers have to say about our work, or give us a call to schedule an in-home estimate today!