Are you looking for a new, better way to improve the temperature and comfort within your home? A heat pump is the perfect way to save money while improving the temperature control within your home, and Lascko Services is your go-to company for all things heat pump repair and heat pump installation. With almost 20 years’ experience in the business, we know what it takes to be successful and give you the results you want.
Call us today to see about our current offers on savings!
What is a Heat Pump?
A heat pump is a mechanical-compression cycle refrigeration cycle. Essentially, it’s a mechanical air control unit that allows you to either heat or cool the air by transferring the air itself. Think of it as a transporter that is constantly moving air depending on the temperature you want to set and the temperatures surrounding the heat pump.
These systems typically consist of two parts: an indoor air handler and an outdoor unit similar to a central cooling unit. The air is moved between the two units -- indoor and outdoor -- depending on what the homeowner desires.
What Are the Advantages of a Heat Pump?
Many of our clients find that a heat pump can end up saving them money in their energy expenditures. Because it transfers heat -- as opposed to generating heat, which is what most heaters do -- it gives you better energy efficiency. And unlike some other heaters, it runs on energy. Saving fuel costs and other inconvenient expenses.
Overall, these are some of the great advantages you can expect from a heat pump installation:
- Efficiency: Because a heat pump just moves air around, it doesn’t work nearly as hard as a regular heater. You can expect even more efficiency during more temperate seasons where the exchange isn’t overly drastic.
- Faster Heating: Heat pumps are more efficient, and therefore faster. They can heat a space quicker than traditional heating systems such as boilers or regular mechanical heaters.
- You Can Get Both Heating and Cooling: Because a heat pump transfers air, you can technically use it to cool a room. All of the efficiency benefits can be experienced whether you’re using it to heat or cool.
- Full Remote Integration: Many heat pumps are built to respond to remote control via wifi or even smartphones, allowing you completely unrivaled control over how you set the temperature within your home.
Do You Need Heat Pump Repair?
The last thing you want is for your heat pump to break down and leave your home with no warmth in the middle of the winter. That’s why it’s important to recognize signs that your heat pump is in need of repairs before it’s too late.
Call Lascko Services right away and ask about our heat pump repair services if you notice any of the following from your heat pump:
- Your heat pump is stuck in cooling mode
- The unit is short cycling (turning on and off every few minutes instead of completing a full heating cycle)
- Strange noises like grinding, hissing, or gurgling are coming from your heat pump
- There is a leak in the refrigerant line.
You can also avoid most of the problems listed above by scheduling routine heat pump maintenance with Lascko Services.
Hire the Right Professional for the Job!
It’s paramount to have a trustworthy HVAC company that you can call for any and all services. We’ve been striving to get as many lifelong clients as possible since our founding in 1999, and we believe that our focus on the customer experience is why we’ve grown as much as we have. We never cut corners or sacrifice quality just to get the job done quicker. If you’re looking for a trustworthy company, we always tell you what you’ll be paying before we send a tech out, and we offer plenty of upfront pricing options.
Our reviews page is full of true experiences that other homeowners have had with us. We invite you to see what they’re saying! Remember, when you need us, we’ll be there!