Muskegon Geothermal Heat Pumps
Geothermal heat pump systems are the most energy efficient, environmentally friendly way to heat and cool your Muskegon, Grand Haven and Fremont, MI area home.
Muskegon geothermal heat pumps (sometimes referred to as GeoExchange, earth-coupled, ground-source, or water-source heat pumps) have been in use since the late 1940s. Geothermal heat pumps (GHPs) use the constant temperature of the earth as the exchange medium instead of the outside air temperature. This allows the system to reach fairly high efficiencies (300%-600%) on the coldest of winter nights, compared to 175%-250% for air-source heat pumps on cool days.
Benefits of Geothermal Heat Pump Systems:
- The most efficient way to heat and cool your home
- Quieter, last longer, need little maintenance
- Installation price offset by energy savings in 5-10 years
- Use 25%-50% less electricity than conventional home heating or cooling systems
- Geothermal heat pumps also improve humidity control by maintaining about 50% relative indoor humidity
- Can be installed in both new and retrofit situations
Because geothermal heat pumps require less space than conventional HVAC systems, the equipment rooms can be greatly scaled down in size, freeing space for productive use. Geothermal heat pump systems also provide excellent "zone" space conditioning, allowing different parts of your home to be heated or cooled to different temperatures.
Want geothermal heat pump repair and troubleshooting services FAST? Call Lascko Services today! We offer prompt heat pump repair and installation services, Same Day Service, up-front pricing estimates and our Muskegon heating and air conditioning contractors are always clean and courteous.
Call and make an appointment that's convenient for you. We'll show up on time, listen to your needs, troubleshoot your home's geothermal heat pump problems, make recommendations and prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises. We promise to take great care of your home. Our heating technicians wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths, are trained to perform the work you need and will thoroughly clean up the work area. We follow up with a phone call to be sure you are satisfied. Lascko Services stands by everything we do.
Services Muskegon Geothermal Heat Pumps Contractors Offer
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Geothermal Heating
- Geothermal Cooling
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Heat Pump Repair
- Heat Pump Installation
- Heat Pumps
- Heating and Cooling
- Heating Service
- Muskegon Heating Contractor
- Muskegon Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Geothermal Heat Pumps in Muskegon
We Provide Geothermal Heat Pumps in the Following Towns in Michigan
Muskegon, MI | North Muskegon, MI | Norton Shores, MI | Whitehall, MI | Montague, MI | Holton, MI | Fremont, MI | Ravenna, MI | Coopersville, MI | Nunica, MI | And More
Recent Articles about Geothermal Heat Pumps
- THE WONDERS OF MUSKEGON GEOTHERMAL HEATING - Heating is one of the necessities in homes that are suspect to really cold weather. However, if there is one downside to heating, it is that they can be the primary cause of the escalation of your electrical bills. This especially holds true during winter, when the heater is working extra-hard. However, there is a…
- TO HIRE OR NOT TO HIRE A MUSKEGON HVAC CONTRACTOR - Do you really trust your handiwork that much that you won’t even consider hiring an expert Muskegon HVAC contractor to do air conditioning or heating repairs in your home? While it is alright to have confidence in yourself, you are taking a huge risk by making complicated HVAC repairs into weekend DIY projects. Not only…